JOB OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE!
We hereby announce the following vacant positions in our company.
For each position, applicants that meet our requirements would be required to take assessments online. Non-successful candidates would be given the opportunity to attend a one-week training program that would be organized by our workers (free of charge), after which they would be reassessed and reconsidered for the remaining slots (if available).
Final selected candidates would be required to work from home. They would be placed on a monthly data subscription plan and an enticing salary scheme (#50,000 and above; depending on the certificates possessed).
Strong considerations would be given to corpers and fresh university/polytechnic graduates. However, high school graduates and university/polytechnic undergraduates are welcome to apply.
We are looking for Data Entry Officers to type information into databases from paper documents. The ideal candidate will be computer savvy and a fast typist with a keen eye for detail. You will report to a data manager or another senior data team member. Understanding of data confidentiality principles is compulsory.
- Transfer data from paper formats into computer files or database systems using keyboards, data recorders or optical scanners
- Type in data provided directly from customers
- Create spreadsheets with large numbers of figures without mistakes
- Verify data by comparing it to source documents
- Update existing data
- Retrieve data from the database or electronic files as requested
- Perform regular backups to ensure data preservation
- Sort and organize paperwork after entering data to ensure it is not lost
- Fast typing skills
- Excellent knowledge of word processing tools and spreadsheets (MS Office Word, Excel etc.)
- Working knowledge of office equipment and computer hardware and peripheral devices
- Basic understanding of databases
- Good command of English both oral and written and customer service skills
- Great attention to detail
We are looking for Junior Copywriters who will work closely with our Marketing and Creative teams to write blog posts and advertisements.
Junior Copywriter responsibilities include conducting SEO and keyword research, updating product descriptions and writing promotional text for banners and online ads. If you have a flair for words, copywriting samples and a professional or academic background in Marketing, this job is for you
- Write and proofread blog posts
- Create promotional text for online ads, banners, brochures and social networks
- Conduct basic keyword research
- Submit well-structured drafts to senior copywriters and editors within deadlines
- Update existing content on our web pages
- Participate in email marketing campaigns
- Implement SEO practices to increase blog posts’ visibility
- Coordinate with designers to complement text with images, graphics and charts, as needed
- Work experience as a Junior Copywriter
- Copywriting samples; a portfolio of published articles is a plus
- An ability to describe product features in a creative and informative way
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress)
- Basic knowledge of SEO and keyword research tools (e.g. Keyword Planner and Moz)
- Familiarity with social media for business
- Solid time-management skills
We are looking for creative Graphic Designers with up-to-date knowledge to interpret our clients needs and to design solutions with high visual impact. You will work on a variety of products, including websites, books, magazines, product packaging, websites, exhibitions, corporate identity etc. and you will cooperate with our designers and sales team.
- Cultivate a solid body of work
- Take the design “brief” to record requirements and clients needs
- Schedule project implementation and define budget constraints
- Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts
- Prepare rough drafts and present your ideas
- Amend final designs to clients’ comments and gain full approval
- Work as part of a team with copywriters, designers, stylists, executives etc.
- Proven graphic designing experience
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas
- Up to date with industry leading software and technologies (InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop etc.)
- Highly proficient in all design aspects
- Professionalism regarding time, costs and deadlines
We are looking for a qualified Social media strategist to join our team. You will develop and implement comprehensive social media strategies to increase clients’ web traffic brand awareness.
- Design social media strategies to achieve marketing targets
- Liaise with writers and designers to ensure content is informative and appealing
- Facilitate client-company communication (respond to queries, get reviews and organize chats and Q&A sessions)
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization
- Communicate with industry professionals via social media to create a strong network
- Train internal teams to integrate and maintain a cohesive social media strategy
- Stay up-to-date with new digital technologies and social media best practices
- Proven work experience as a Social media strategist or Social media manager
- Hands on experience using social media for brand awareness
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
- An ability to identify target audience preferences and build content to meet them
- Familiarity with web design and publishing
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
We are looking for Social Media Managers to administer our clients' social media accounts. You will be responsible for creating original text and video content, managing posts and responding to followers. You will manage client company's image in a cohesive way to achieve marketing goals.
As a Social Media Manager, we expect you to be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends. You should have excellent communication skills and be able to express client company’s views creatively.
Ultimately, you should be able to handle client's social media presence ensuring high levels of web traffic and customer engagement.
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news)
- Collaborate with other teams, like marketing, sales and customer service to ensure brand consistency
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
- Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures and blog layout)
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Knowledge of online marketing channels
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical and multitasking skills
We are looking for customer-oriented service representatives.
A customer service representative, or CSR, will act as a liaison, provide product/services information and resolve any emerging problems that our customer accounts might face with accuracy and efficiency.
The best CSRs are genuinely excited to help customers. They’re patient, empathetic, and passionately communicative. They love to talk. Customer service representatives can put themselves in their customers’ shoes and advocate for them when necessary. Customer feedback is priceless, and these CSRs can gather that for you. Problem-solving also comes naturally to customer care specialists. They are confident at troubleshooting and investigate if they don’t have enough information to resolve customer complaints.
The target is to ensure excellent service standards, respond efficiently to customer inquiries and maintain high customer satisfaction.
- Manage large amounts of incoming calls
- Generate sales leads
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Meet personal/customer service team sales targets and call handling quotas
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Take the extra mile to engage customers
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively